Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Face of the 20th Century"

When I saw Catwalk for the first time I was in utter amazement!  If you haven't seen it or don't know what it is well you don't know what your missing!  Catwalk is a documentary about supermodel Christy Turlington.  It was shot by Robert Leacock and is basically the bible for anyone obsessed with the supermodels of the 90's.  As part of my icons series I've done an illustration of "the face of the 20th century"  I actually saw Turlington on the street shooting a maybelline ad a few years ago in New York, and she is definitely born with it, as if it was even a question. Anywho I love her and think she is just so beautiful, in a very clean american athletic perfect way.  And P.s. I hope I look 1% as good as she does when I'm 41! <3 Brijitte

2 comments: